Being a distinguished Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Transcutaneous Oxygen Monitor (tcpO2) Precise-8001, we attempt to accomplish 100% customer satisfaction. Our wide range is manufactured using first-rate raw material. We meet the highest standards and parameters of quality set by the industry. Its optimum performance, efficient design and longer service life is available for economical prices. Get the impeccable quality on offer delivered at your doorstep.
- Precise 8001 a device for TRANSCUTANEOUS OXIMETRY – tcpO2
- The transcutaneous oxygen measurement unit Précise 8001 is intended for the measurement partial pressure of oxygen, also known as tcpO2, on the surface of the skin.
- The probe parameters, the measurement process, as well as the tcpO2 measurement results of three measurements can be saved onto the internal memory.
- The Precise 8001 allows for quick and precise measurement of tcpO2. Due to the 2.5 m long sensor cable – equipped with integrated sensor – an enormous working radius is available. The large LCD display ensures all relevant data are easily read.
- Priced very attractively for the Indian market. Introductory price is less than half the price of next available competitive product.
- Simple and quick measurement preparation
- No covering of the sensor with membrane(Hence no consumables)
- No separate calibration of sensor during every use
- No fiddly handling of electrolyte fluid
- No pre-heating necessary
- Measurement independent from pH value and salt content of the skin
- Less maintenance required compared with classic sensors
- No cleaning of anodes/cathodes necessary
Area of Applications:
- Wound healing process (diagnosis & prediction)
- Chronic venous insufficiency and ischemia
- Confirmation of diagnosis and blood gas monitoring
- Measurement for individual amputation level
- Fitting of prostheses
- Diabetes & peripheral artery disease PAD
- Diagnostics in vascular ischemia
- Plastical surgery diagnostics
- therapy evaluation
- How it is different with the models exist in India?
- Get your tcpO2 results within 8 minutes at the latest
- Probe does not have to be re-membraned for everyday use
- Innovative & unique optical measurement method based on fluorescence
- Maintenance-free & calibration-free automatic adjustment
- Economic solution – clear and reduced demand of consumables
- Lower investment costs in comparison to conventional devices
- Obile & flexible and tcpO2 measurements with one probe